The majority of funds committed by the Foundation are in areas of
interest to our directors. We have no
staff to evaluate or monitor grants other than the personal involvement of
directors or family members.
We are interested in the initiatives and operations of others and
therefore accept and review unsolicited proposals with the following
- A concise written proposal describing your
project and justifying its funding should be sent to the Foundation by
- An IRS determination letter is required.
- We make no grants to individuals.
- Since most requests cannot be funded, elaborate proposals are
discouraged. In person presentations are not necessary. We
will contact you if further information is needed.
- There are no application deadlines. Requests are reviewed
periodically. You should hear from us within six months.
Funds for 2016 are substantially committed for existing projects.
Grants for 2016 will be considered but new funding is limited.